Why is Dubai a hot destination compared to London?
· The buyer base for Dubai property is increasing. It is not just limited to individual buyers, institutional buyers are also picking up interest in Dubai property.
· Beside Indians, Britons and Pakistanis are included in the list of top buyers in Dubai property in the year 2016.
· According to a study done in 2016, Dubai is way ahead of other real estate investment hubs across the globe.
· As per a study which surveyed major nine locations in the Middle East and Asia Pacific regions, London has become the top investment destination. However, Dubai came very close and is in the second position. The ranking has improved drastically from a seventh position to second.
· Another factor responsible for exponential growth in the demand of Dubai property is the renewed interest of international as well as domestic buyers.
Dubai is now experiencing the growth which the report indicates. More high profile deals are under process and are already done. All the positive things happening across Dubai is a indication that more to come. If you are looking for an investment option, Dubai can be a right fit for your budget and expectations as well.