TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website, www.3villaz.com, (hereinafter referred to as "3villaz") is owned, hosted and operated by M/s Riveria Global Advertising and Internet Marketing company (hereinafter referred to as Riveria), a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office 3 & 4 Ketan Kunj, opp Ideal Classes, 2nd Hasanabad Lane, Santacruz west, Mumbai 400 054, INDIA.
I. Defined Terms:
Unless otherwise specified, the capitalized words shall have the meanings as defined herein below:
- USER OR "YOU" means any person who access or avail this site of The Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of The Company.
- The term 'authorized user' would include any person, whether an individual or a legal entity who has subscribed to the services of 3villaz, and to whom the access is restricted by the use of a sign in user name and a password. The user name and password are either allotted by 3villaz or chosen by the user or agreed upon by 3villaz. It is made abundantly clear that only the authorized user has the right to access the services so offered by 3villaz.
- For the purposes of this agreement, any person who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the services, but does so, will fall within the definition of an 'unauthorized user' and will be subject to the terms and conditions, and expressly so with respect to respecting the intellectual property rights of the provider, and abiding by licensing terms and conditions.
- The terms 'User' and 'customer' would include both the authorized and unauthorized user(s)
- Company: Is defined as M/s Riveria Global Advertising and Internet Marketing company Proprietor Company and having its registered office at 3 & 4 Ketan Kunj, opp Ideal Classes, 2nd Hasnabad Lane, Santacruz west, Mumbai 400 054, INDIA. along with its unit for The Company’s website www.3villaz.com.
- “Date of Commencement”: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user to the service. It shall be specified by The Company in it’s notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- “Date of Termination”: Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
- “My Subscriptions”: Contains time to time information and description of the Services for the User provided by The Company in writing or contained in the website 3villaz.com
- “Registration Data”: Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- “Services”: Means the Services to be provided by The Company to the User of 3villaz.com and shall include the provision of following facilities:
- Service to the Users wishing to post their profile or listing for the purpose of sale/rental of their property, and for users providing property services etc.
- Service to the Users who wishes to secure a property through 3villaz.com and its Internet links.
- Service to the users who wishes to place a print advertisement in any of the group publications through the www. 3villaz.com site.
- Service to the Users who wishes to insert advertisements at 3villaz.com.
- Service to the Users who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on www.3villaz.com and through emails, messages, and sms marketing.
The terms 'service' or 'services' would mean to include the interactive online information service offered by 3villaz on the internet through which the user may access
II. Terms and Conditions:-
- 3villaz and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information and communications service provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms.
- Information on this Internet site should not be regarded as a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice. 3villaz.com and its related entities responsible for maintaining this Internet site and its directors, officers and agents believe that all information contained within this Internet web site is correct. However, no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained herein and www. 3villaz.com disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from the Internet site at www.3villaz.com.
- 3villaz.com provides real estate services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or sign up at 3villaz.com you accept these conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future 3villaz.com services whether or not included in the 3villaz.com's Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
III. Electronic communications
- When you visit 3villaz.com or send e-mails to us, or respond to advertisements on the site, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING 3villaz, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE 3villaz. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company may amend/modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on 3villaz. You may review the modified Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of 3villaz, shall be deemed conclusive proof of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as amended/modified from time to time. THE COMPANY may also suspend the operation of 3villaz for support or technical upgradation, maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
IV. SUBMISSION AND ADMINISTRATION OF LISTINGS
- Any customer agrees not to submit any property descriptions, photographs, financial, contact or other information contained in each Property's data to 3villaz unless the Customer has acquired received all necessary rights and authorizations from the owner of such property or the power-of-attorney holder, including from the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, to publish and advertise the said Property(s) on the Customer's website or on 3villaz. The customer shall disclose all material information in respect of all such property(s) submitted including the present status and nature of such property and shall also disclose whether the property is free from all encumbrances or not.
- The customer in addition shall furnish a brief background of such property in respect of title, ownership and possession, The Company may also require the customer to support his/her claims with respect to the status of the property with such documents as may be specified by it from time to time.
- The Customer may further be required to substantiate his claims as to the nature and status of the property by swearing an affidavit stating the authenticity of the information/data so provided/displayed. The Company may, at its sole discretion but without any obligation to, search for such and remove properties that are alleged to have been submitted in violation of this provision. In addition, The Company may require additional evidence of compliance with this provision from Customers who are alleged to have submitted Properties or other information/data in violation of this Agreement.
- The Company will, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of, and refuse service to, any Customer who repeatedly or intentionally violates this Agreement. Additionally, the Customer agrees to allow the Property listing, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the Customer's website or the 3villaz website.
- The Companyshall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any Property will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on 3villaz and THE COMPANY shall have the right to modify the property listing in the exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- In addition to the terms aforementioned the customer agrees :-
- to represent and warrant that all Properties and associated information provided by the Customer will be accurate;
(b) that the Customer will not permit the posting of a property on 3villaz under a name other than the name of a real estate agent who has been duly authorized and engaged by the owner of the property in this regard;
- The Company reserves, in a manner consistent with reasonable commercial business practices, the right to remove all or any part of the Properties posted on the Customer's website or on 3villaz without notice.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for checking/verifying the accuracy of reports or data files submitted by the Customer. While The Company shall take all reasonable efforts for data backup and business resumption, the Customer will be solely responsible for retaining back-up copies of all information, photographs and other materials furnished/submitted to 3villaz.
Customers, who are buying/renting property/properties through 3villaz, must verify details the property/properties as well as its right, title, ownership, lien etc. on their own and the 3villaz shall not be responsible or a guarantee for any of the informations given, it is just an advertising portal.
V. Payment Terms for India
- All the payments for the using of web portal 3villaz.com and or any of its other services shall be made by cheque in favors of “Riveria Global Advertising And Internet Marketing Company” or directly deposited in the Bank Account of “Riveria Global Advertising And Internet Marketing Company” having their account at AXIS bank Khar station branch having account no. 914020005720273 and scanned copy of the deposit slip will be emailed to email@example.com.
- Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use any of its services or for the cost of procurement of substitute services.
- The Company does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. The Company uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- Though the Company payment reconciliation team works on a 24 x 7 basis, The Company offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions. Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable property content being posted on the site would be at the Refund in failed transactions
Payment Terms for Dubai
- All the payments for the using of web portal 3villaz.com and or any of its other services shall be made by cheque in favour of “Riveria Global Commercial Brokers LLC” Dubai having account no. 1014381577701 or directly deposited in the Bank Account of “Riveria Global Commercial Brokers LLC” Dubai having their account at Emirates NBD bank Al Qusais Branch having account no. no. 1014381577701 and scanned copy of the deposit slip will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you utilize 3villaz in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, The Company may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COMPANY DOESNOT ACCEPT ANY PAYMENTS IN CASH AND OR THROUGH ANY OF ITS VENDORS AND SUBSIDIARIES AND IF ANY PAYMENT DONE TO THEM WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY AND M/S RIVERIA GLOBAL ADVERTISING AND INTERNET MARKETING COMPANY ANDM/S RIVERIA GLOBAL COMMERCIAL BROKERS LLC DUBAIWILL NOT BE LIABLE AND/OR RESPONSIBLE FOR SAME
VI. USE OF INFORMATION
- To treat all information obtained from the Service, including listings, member directory, and any information otherwise made available to Customer in the Service ("Content") as proprietary to 3villaz.
- That Content reserved for members will be maintained as confidential and shall be protected as a trade secret of 3villaz. 3villaz does not ensure the accuracy of, endorse or recommend any Content and Customer uses such Content at the Customer's own risk. Customer may access the listings in the Service solely to obtain initial information from which further evaluation and investigation may commence.
- Customer shall limit access to and use of listings to personal and internal use, and shall not use listings obtained from the Service for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way.
- Customer shall not use or reproduce any Content that is obtained from the Service, or that is otherwise made available to Customer in the Service, for or in connection with any other listing service or device.
- Customer further shall not use the Service provided by the Company in any other manner for or in connection with any other listing service or device.
- Customers violating these specific terms, specifically those customers searching the Service in an abusive or excessive manner, by automated or manual means, shall be subject to immediate termination of their membership without notice.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall not to print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on 3villaz.comexcept such data and information which is posted by the particular User himself
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (Copyrights & Trademarks)
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. The written content displayed on this website is owned by its respective author and may not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express written permission of the author.
- The Company respects the Intellectual Property Rights of all; it has and will continue to adhere to all the laws applicable in India & Abroad in this respect. The Company shall protect and respect the Intellectual Property Rights of the users as well as third parties to the best of its ability. In a case where a user/users are found to be using 3villaz as a platform to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others, the company will be free to terminate this agreement forthwith without any notice to the user, additionally the publisher will have to pay all the dues, penalties claims along with all legal charges and penalties which may be imposed, additionally the company will change a penalty as may be deemed fit. The above will be implemented only if there is any third party objection or litigation for the same.
THE 3villaz.COM IS AN ADVERTISEMENT PORTAL, AND IT WILL DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY DO MARKETING OF ITS SITE THROUGH VARIOUS MEDIUM AS COMPANY MAY DEEM FIT, BUT THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY NUMBER OF VISITS OR HITS TO THE CLIENTS PROPERTY LISTING OR SALES OR RENTAL OR LEASE TRANSACTIONS FOR ITS ADVERTISERS.
VIII. RESTRICTIONS/ PROHIBITIONS
- You hereby expressly agree not to:
(a) Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
(b) Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
(c) Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(d) Attempt to interfere with, access to any other user including but not limited to by submitting a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to 3villaz, overloading, Flooding, mail bombing or crashing;
(e) Copy, distribute, download, display, perform, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in 3villaz except as permitted;
(f) Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on this Website to any other system. No reproduction of any part of the Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or Website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other Website; or
(g) Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from 3villaz or link to 3villaz, without our express written consent.
(h) The user shall not utilize the services offered by 3villaz in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of the company /3villaz. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on 3villaz.com unless specifically authorized by the company in this regard. The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of 3villaz other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of The Company. The Company strictly forbids copying, duplicating web pages or content using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorized in writing.
(i) Users undertake that the services offered by 3villaz shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. The Company reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers to maintained by the company to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by the company and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
The User / subscriber / visitor to 3villaz or affiliated site(s) is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing: any information that:
- The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and suspend the User’s access to 3villaz.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work.
- Without prejudice to any other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or/and damage or/and costs or/and expense that the User may suffer or incur, and no fees or/and charges payable by the User to The Company shall be deducted or refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or/and suspension, harm minors in any way; infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; violates any law for the time being in force; deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person; Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- that the company relies on the internet and other third party to host and publish its website with the best available service providers but will not be responsible for any failures, interruptions or crashes of its services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
IX. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
3villaz may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. The Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site you may access through this Website (3villaz).
X. DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
- 3villaz is an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- THE CONTENT OF 3villaz IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- THE COMPANY AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, UPDATE OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS REGARDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIAL AND CONTENTS OF 3villaz.
- Views expressed by the users are their own, The Company does not endorse the same and shall not be responsible for them. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading/ offensive/ inappropriate. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
- It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the website. The Company does not warrant that the access to website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in website will be corrected.
- Users are strongly advised to independently verify the authenticity of any Pre-Launch offers received by them. The Company does not endorse investment in any projects which have not received official sanction and have not been launched by the Builder/Promoter, users dealing in such projects shall be doing so entirely at their risk and responsibility.
- No information contained herein shall constitute an invitation or an offer to invest in the company or any of its Affiliates. Further, nothing contained in this Website should be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and the company makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- This Website is controlled and operated from India and the Company makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the World. If you use this Website from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws as well as international conventions and treaties.
- The Company offers products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the "Services") to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws or legal impediments and other considerations/factors. The company does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may also obtain the Services as provided in another region. Information on this Website may contain references to products, programs or services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not in any manner imply that THE COMPANY intends to announce, launch or provide such products, programs or services in your country.
XI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use this Website, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Customer's data/information.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any customer and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the website.
- The Company may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to 3villaz (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that The Company based on its judgment and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any information(s)/materials contained on 3villaz may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations thereto and other applicable laws, statutes and its rules and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Company and/ or its associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of 3villaz material or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and The Company arising out of use of the website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of this Agreement, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by The Company. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
XVI. SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
THIS AGREEMENT between you and the Company governs your use of 3villaz. If any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions or part thereof is inconsistent with or is held to be invalid/void by or under any law, rule, order or regulation of any Government or by the final adjudication of any court, such inconsistency or invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of the Terms and Conditions.
The failure of The Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions of use shall not constitute a waiver of its right to enforce such right or provision subsequently.
XVIII. GOVERNING LAW
By accessing the Website you agree that the laws prevailing in India shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to 3villaz as well as these Terms and Conditions.
- Courts at MUMBAI, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to 3villaz and these Terms and Conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to 3villaz.
- The Company does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, if The Company becomes aware of an inappropriate use of 3villaz or any of its Services, the Company will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, the Company deems appropriate. You acknowledge that the Company will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, the Company will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- The Company reserves all other rights.
Please report any violations of these Terms and Conditions to The Company email@example.com
XXI. INFORMATION SECURITY
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on the Company is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or to report any abuse of laws or breach of these terms may be taken up with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below via post or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org("Grievance Redressal Officer")
XXII. Grievance Redressal / Redressal Mechanism:
- Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com ("Grievance Redressal Officer")
Usage of 3villaz.com to upload content which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. Please report inappropriate content by writing to us at report abuse.
All right reserved
Please read these terms and conditions before registration.