Fire Breakout At Address Downtown Hotel Dubai

On the eve of New Year, everybody was shocked to hear the news about the fire at Address Hotel in Dubai. Have you even wondered what was the cause behind the fire breakout? The news is finally out. Dubai Police has released  an information about the fire at a press conference.

Around 15 people were injured and one person suffered heart attack while the evacuation process was on. No deaths were reported in the incident.  The forensic experts said that the fire was caused due to an electrical short circuit at The Address Downtown hotel.

The electric fault in the spotlight is the main reason for the massive fire breakout. The spotlight was used to illuminate the hotel. The fire started in the cables of the spotlight on the ledge in between 14th and 15th floors of the hotel, says the forensic department head.

Sell / Lease Out Your Hotel Buy Hotels In Dubai Investment Options In Dubai


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here