Indian Property Show is scheduled to start on 1st December, 2015 at the Dubai World Trade Centre featuring thousands of properties. It is the right time for the NRIs to invest on Indian property where Gulf currency is gaining over Indian Rupee, developers are offering discounts, easy payment options and exclusive offers. Property seekers will also have a variety of locations to choose one from across India. That is icing on the cake.
Ahead of the National Day, Indian expatriates can visit the Indian Property Show which will be held between 1st to 3rd December. Visitors can also avail the opportunity of winning a 1BHK flat worth INR 25 Lakhs in Mumbai and two daily air tickets to India.
According to Dinesh Ramchand, Managing Director, Riveria Global “There will be no better time than this to invest on Indian realty where you have a win-win situation from all the perspectives.”
ROI on property in India has been very good:
- Mumbai – 12-19 % (Per Annum)
- Bangalore – 11-12% (Per Annum)
- Delhi-NCR – 8-10% (Per Annum)
Indian property is showing a positive trend :
- Indian government has introduced certain measure in order to energize the real estate sector. Indian has allocated a fund worth USD 1.16 billion in order to develop 100 smart cities across India.
- The RBI has reduced the repo rate three times within nine months. It has reduced interest rates to 10.25% on home loans.
- Indian economy is booming with the increasing demand for properties.
- Initiatives by India government to increase property demand includes “Housing for all by 2022′ and Amrut.
- Indian government is easing FDI norms in the construction sector to strengthen construction sector.
According to Sunil Jaiswal, President of Sumansa Exhibitions, organizers of the Indian Property Show, “The government is in a mood of creating a buyer-friendly environment and the real estate sector looks promising for the next five years.”
The Indian Property Show will be attended by more than 170 developers. 600 projects will be showcased which includes 45,000 properties. There will be free informative seminars where people can insight of the real estate property market.
Some Of The Developers Attending the Property Show:
- Bhartiya City
- Lodha Group
- Wadhwa Group
- Ozone Group
- Mantri Developers
- Sobha Developers
- Goel Ganga
- Rachana Lifestyle
- Unique Group
- JP Infra
- Sheth Creators
- Akar Realty
- Sunteck India
- Rajesh LifeSpaces
- Saarthi Group
- Jaypee Greens
- Unnati fortune