We thought of sharing some highlights which will be helpful for the investors
Developers and investors around the world were eagerly waiting for the Cityscape Global Exhibition 2015 to begin. Expectations were high from the exhibition as its response is expected to reflect the future growth of the real estate market in Dubai.
Being a regular visitor to such real estate events, Riveria Global paid a visit to the Cityscape Global Exhibition. The 3-day exhibition held at Dubai World Trade Center was attended by real estate leaders, thought-leaders and investors from across the globe.
This time, the event exceeded all expectations by registering a huge response from investors, builders and visitors. The event booked 30% larger exhibition space compared to the last six years records and hosted 300 exhibitors from 30 countries across the globe.
Cityscape Global Exhibition 2015 reflected the true potential and set the perfect rhythm for a positive outlook in the real estate market in Dubai, says Dinesh Gurnani, CEO of Riveria Global.
If You Missed The Event, Here Are Some Highlights:
After Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai has inaugurated Cityscape, some reports & polls were released, new concepts were unveiled and many top-class residential & commercial projects were showcased:
- CBRE released Global Living Report which showed that Dubai is a more affordable residential location than the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and New York.
- Developers like Habtoor Group, Nakheel and Al Zorah showcased their residential projects
targeting all size of investors and end-users.
- Dubai South unveiled a new concept called ‘The Villages’. The first development of the project will be built at a cost of Dhs 25 billion.
- DMCC unveiled the design of Burj 2020, a super-tall tower with a height of more than 700 meters. The commercial tower is set to claim the one of the world’s tallest residential tower title in 2020.
- Minor Hotel Group unveiled plans for a new Anantara resort in Ras Al Khaimah and Bloom Hospitality also announced a 200-key hotel development in its Abu Dhabi Marina project.
- Meraas showcased its cultural project Marsa Al Seef, which is scheduled to be completed by 2017.
- DMCC announced another project, One JLT, with 27,000 sq.mt of leasable area to be ready for occupation in November 2015. The project is suitable for businesses looking for a space to accommodate their entire operations.
- Sharjah Oasis Real Estate announced Sharjah Waterfront City project which is set to be Emirate’s largest mixed-use development comprising a total area of 60 million sqft. The project will comprise a 300-room hotel, 350 hotel residence units, and more than 200 residential units with 50% of them allotted to foreign investors. Upon completion, the project can house around 200,000 residents.
- According to a survey conducted by YouGov for Majid Al Futtaim Properties, 87% of respondents are willing to buy property in the future.
- Jumeirah Golf Estates CEO confirms the launch of the second phase of the residential community AlAndalus by 2016. The CEO forecasts a brighter future as the demand is picking up again ahead of EXPO 2020.
- Developer Tanmiyat Global said 172 villas under its Living Legends projects are complete. Once completed, the mixed-use development will comprise 500 villas and 12 apartment towers including all modern amenities.
- Damac Properties signaled the launch of the world’s first Bugatti-styled villa community within its mega AKOYA Oxygen development.
This is all we have to share with you about the major developments at Cityscape Global Exhibition 2015.